Processing and Interpretation Center
Processing and Interpretation Center of OJSC Saratovneftegeofizika has up-to-date hardware-software complex, which includes:
- two 16 processor 8-node clusters (R-Style MARSHALL), operating system Linux Red Hat Enterprise. Processed information is located on some RAID-5 disks with whole capacity up to 8 TB;
- 4 processor server SUN Enterprise 3500, external disc system SUN StorEdge A1000, operating system Solaris 2.8;
- more then thirty computers Pentium and SUN SPARCstation which used as Х-terminals;
- work stations SUN Ultra 10, SUN Ultra 5 and SUN Ultra 1.
Interpretation is carried out on Kraftway and R-Style graphics workstations with two 19" LCD monitor, CPU Intel Pentium-4, 3.0 GHz (HT), 2 GB RAM, HDD 80 GB x2, Video 128 MB nVidia Quadro FX 1400.
The use of cluster mainframe and local network provides flexible structure which may be arranged and extended for purposes of any current project.
Results of interpretation may be printed out by:
- HP LaserJet 1100;
- color ink-jet printer Epson Stylus Color 640;
- 2 color ink-jet plotter HP DJ 1055 (А0 size);
- digital engineering system Xerox 8825(А0 size).